Friday, January 25, 2013

Today is A New Day

On Thursday August 28 2008 I started this blog. More than four years and 100 posts later, I have a blog that I'm little embarrassed of. Most of the posts are boring, grammatically incorrect, and have no real meaning. Despite these facts, I want to continue this blog. I have found writing to be an amazing way of express my thoughts and feelings. Before this blog I kept a daily journal. I started this blog so that I could rant about how much I hated the fact I had to attend a private Catholic high school. I don't know why I thought doing this online was a good idea. It probably had something to do with the fact that I wanted to be heard and acknowledge but anonymously. In other words, I wanted attention like every other teenager. But today, January 25 2013, I am starting this blog with more meaningful intentions. Okay, I decided to re-open this blog as part of an assignment for a class I'm taking. This was an optional assignment and it was just the inspiration I needed. I hope that I can transform this blog into an insightful and interesting one. I think what I write about will be inspired by whatever we will be talking about in class. We'll see how that goes. "With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments: