Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh MY GOSH this is my 100th post! Woot! not gunna be that interesting though. I just wanted to write. I kinda want to write everyday, but I always forget so i'm going to bu a post it on my planner for school or something reminding me to post.

Anyways...this weekend i hung out with my friends <3 love em. We had a sleepover after we watched a local production of The Wedding Singer (which was awsome) and we had a children of the corn marathon. There are like 7 of them but we only had a couple of them. We wouldn't eat popcorn during it because we thought it was going to eat us an turn us into children. Then we drew pictures with crayons and made clay pots. Hahaha we are so mature. Then there was an epic procedure of getting a king sized blow-up mattress into a space tthat coukldnt fit a king sized matress. Oh and my friend got her car stuck in the snow and we could not get it out!! we were all out inj the morning in our PJ's trying to dig it out (lol actually I was laughing and stod there laughing) then my friend pushed me into the snow. We finally got the car unstuck after my other friend rocked it from neutral to reverse for like 5 minutes. I think my friend died a little when we got it unstuck. She was so happy she like made out w/ the ground. Very funny, kinda disturbing though.

1 comment:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

100 posts. Congratulations. Too much snow here too.