Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer Update

So I can not sleep at all. I am not tired at all. I think it's that damn redvine I ate at like 8 at night. They taste like crap, so don't buy them. I had to (if you've seen A Very Potter Musical, you'd understand)
Jon can't sleep either so we're playing truth or dare over text skype chat. I kind of suck at that game. We're basically just doing truths because it's quit hard to do dares when your not together. So, I'm running out of truths. But oh well, I just want to talk to him. I've seen him like twice this summer because he works at an all boys camp as a counselor and then when he got done work he was sick for a week. So, that's pretty much sucked, but it's all good becuase I'll hopefully see him tomorow (well, today...later).
This summer has been one of the most laid back summers I have ever had, which is good I guess. Actually, no that's a really good thing because I have had so much AP summer work to do. I have one more essay due Monday, and then I'm done! For the summer, which is kid of sad becaue school starts like a week later. And I have yet to start this essay, by the way.
I did go to Canada with my dad. We drove the hour from my camp to Canada, just to see Godspell at a local high school. I love my dad. It was an awesome production and Godspells my favorite musical next to Rent, so the drive was so worth it.
I also spent I weekend in North Conway for my friends sweet sixteen! And it was very sweet...we had a limo and we stayed in this awesome hotel room themed as a movie theater and of course we went shopping! It was cool and all, but it was increadibly awkward because the girl who's birthday it was, I'm really not good friends with, like at all. And I wasn't friends with anyone else that went either. But I guess I made the best of it.
I've had a lot of quality time at my grandparents camp in the middle of nowhere, I've spent a lot of time wwith my dad, some time with my friends (they are all working, it's not fair!), a few days working at a cleaning job, and the rest of the summer doing nothing! :)

SO I'm still not tired, so I'm probaly going to post about the tour i went to with the choir becasue I haven't done that yet...

MX

No comments: