Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jon

So, there was this guy....


I love when stories start like that but usually they are stories being told to me, but finally I'm the one telling the story.


His name is Jon.


What happened was he invited my friend (R) to prom, not as a date really but just as friends. He then actually brought his sister as a "date" so that she could go to prom (she is a freshman). So then (R), who was "going to prom" with Jon, brought me as a "date" so that I could also go to prom. We (me, jon, his sister, R and 3 other girls from my school) all ended up going out to dinner and then to prom together. There was really no dates, it was just a group of friends. And it was a blast. Haha side note, but since we were early for prom, we went to whole foods and rode around in shopping carts and posed to take pics with random people and food. Oh, good times!!!!


Anyway, me and Jon ended up dancing together. Alot. We had such a great time, it was amazing. Now I had been friends with him before prom night, but we really connected that night.


After that, we started hanging out alot more. Like, all the time. So, R told me a few days after prom that Jon told her that he really liked me. It felt a litle middle school, but what ever. So, I was kinda hoping he would say something to me because I actually really liked him. Of course, him being his shy, awkward self, he didn't. But it was all good, because a few days later, I decided to say somrthing to him at CS rehersal. I basically just told him how much I liked him and he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend.



So, we've been going out for about a month, and I couldn't be happier about it. We are so much alike, it's amazing. What i find even more amazing, is that ever time I talk to him, I learn something new about him and every time I talk to him, I like him more and more.



He's such a sweet heart. He is that guy that everyone laughs at for his awkwardness, but yet everyone loves. God, i don't even know how to describe him. Jon is so funny and he is such a hopeless romantic.

So , yep thats my love story...

1 comment:

Haleine said...

And what a good story it is. =)