Monday, June 1, 2009

We Only Say Godbye to Meet Again

This is what Mp said to me when I told him I would not be returning to this school next year. I told him about the meeting with my parents and my counselor. He asked me if I thought being here was making me more depressed. I told him that I have been depressed for 3 years, and this school just wasn't right for me. I explained that I have really enjoyed being in his class this yea and was going to miss him terribly. He told me that I could always come back. I know I can, and if my dads school doesn't work out either, I will be back. He told me that he would be here all this week during finals so if I wanted to come back and just study and hang out in his room, that would be okay. He said that just because I was leaving, doesn't mean we can't be friends. He told me to email him anytime I want. AN I will. I didn't give him the url to my blog, but maybe sometime I will email him the link. He said that I was breaking his heart that I was leaving, but "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.”

HE thanked me for all that I had done this year and gave me a huge.

And I said no, thank you for all you have done for me this year. I appreciate it so much.


I'm gunna miss him. I know I can still talk to him, but I don't get to be in his class, or see him ever day.



But like he said, I will meet him again some day, and until then I there is email.

:(

MX

No comments: