Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Final #1 Down

I took my math final today. I do think I failed, which is good. I actually think I did really well. The only think I wasn't sure how to do was some equations with fractions. Oh well, as long as I get a B I'll be happy. One down, five more to go...

I also auditioned for my dads choir!! I think it was a very good audition, and it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be, all though I still was nervous. I did the sight reading perfectly, but I messed up on the rote singing. (That is when someone sings something, and you sing it back.) Now I have to audition for the musical in like a week. I am also shadowing at my new school next week, I am so excited!

Oh yeah, and I'm grounded from Facebook and my cell because I pierced my ears. And I had to take the earrings out, but I am not going to let the holes close because eventually I will be able to wear two ears.

Okay, I need to study for french, Je parle français très bien ! (I speak french very well!)

Au revoir,

MX

1 comment:

Haleine said...

I never left a math final or an audition thinking I did well and they generally turned out all right for me...so, Bonne Chance!!