Friday, April 10, 2009

Update on Life

I know, it's been awhile since I last posted. I have been incredibly busy trying to keep up with school, drama, friends, and counseling. But I have no school today because it is Good Friday and I go to a Catholic school. That's one good thing about my school, we don't have school only really important holy days. I always thought it was ironic that today is called Good Friday because it is the day that Jesus died. I don't think that's that good, just depressing. But Mp explained to me that it is good because Jesus died for us.

Okay, theology lesson of the day is over...so, life lately, where do I begin? Well, first of all the musical is coming along very productively despite the cheesiness of the show. We have had rehearsals almost every day for 2-3 hours. Trust me, if you want to be in a production, you have no life. But that's okay because drama people are they are so funny and nice to hang with, plus those are my friends!

Schools...well, school. At least I have almost all A's! I was excited when my science teacher told me I got a 95 on his test (I usually get like 70's) and that he added the grade in twice to help bring up my average. I like him a whole bunch better now. But mostly school is boring besides theology class. Which has gotten strange lately. Mp asked me the other day about my moods lately and if I was talking to any one about where I was gthat going to go to school next year. Some how (IDK how, he is just talented like this) he got me to tell him about me seeing a therapist and taking medication for depression. He didn't seemed at all surprised about this (is it really that obvious?) and he told me if I needed to talk about anything, he was there for me. Aww, he is so nice to me! How am I ever going to be able to leave my school now?? (I don't know if I am going to transfer schools next year, but my therapist thinks I should)
Mp was also asking me what was going on with E. Nothing is going on with E and me (hehe, that rhymes) and that is frustrating. We are just friends and I think that's all we're ever going to be. I am over him...I think. I mean I still really like him, but I am moving on because there are plenty of fishes in the sea...
As for my medication. <3! It is really helping. Late after noon and evenings are hard though because that is when the Zoloft starts wearing off. But right after I take them I feel great, then they mellow down a bit. Sleeping is still a problem because I have a wicked hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. Dr. S said she can help me with that. I didn't know therapy could help sleeping patterns...I don't get headaches as often, but I still get them some times.
Oh yeah! Last weekend, I wen to Boston with my dad's girlfriend (L) and her son (BeatBoxerBoy) to see her daughters musical at her collage. (I'll call L's daughter L2 and she is 18) We had so much fun!!!! driving down I just listen to music and laughed at BeatBoxerBoy (he is 21), he is hilarious! We stayed in a nice hotel suit and we swam in the pool. We got a tour of Stone Hill collage. Nice Jesuit school, small but nice. And L2's dorm was so cool although it was a triple. We saw her preform in the musical Aspects of Love. She was the lead role, and boy did she kiss a lot of people! (She was great anyway.) It was a well done show, and much better than she said it would be.
We might go back to Boston over April Vk, I am so excited!

Happy Easter (weekend) everyone!

MX

No comments: