Monday, March 23, 2009

My Shrink Has An Earing

This weekended wasn't as stressful as I made it out to be. The concert went well and drama wasn't so long. But I am still doomed to fail that test on The Odyssey I have after lunch. I probably should be studying for that right now, but oh well.

So, I went to the psychiatrist just a half hour ago. Dr. B is very nice. He has a white beard and a long white pony tail. And he has an earring. Seriously? This is my shrink, the guy who can give me medication and who is suppose to understand how I feel? Really? Yes, really and he was very easy to talk to. He asked questions, I answered, and that was pretty much it. He asked m to tell him a little about my self and we talked (very comfortably I may add.) Then he diagnosed me with depression. Well, actually he didn't say that but he prescribed antidepressants, so I am guessing his official diagnosis is depression.

Yes, antidepressants, God only knows if they work. But DB insisted they will, so I'm gunna take them. I also had to agree to go to counseling to take the meds. At least these meds don't have really bad side affects. Only headaches, yeah like the ones I already get EVERY DAY! oh well, with a bottle of ibuprofen I should be all good. Haha, I got junior ibuprofen at the store. You know, the one that says for ages 6-11 on the front in big red letters? Yeah, that is what I got.
I swear, I'm losing it. I'm to young for that...

MX

No comments: