Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vacation and Valentines Day

Happy Singles Awareness Day!!! (SAD, better known to the average American as Valentines Day) Hey, but to the average American teen with no boyfriend, it's singles awareness day. I had a nice day, I went out to lunch with my dad and his girlfriend then we just drove around.My sis is babysitting all day. (Lucky, she'll probably get a bunch of cash that she'll blow at the mall in like ten minutes at Areopostle) Now I am semi-watching Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (ya know, the sketchy one with Johnny Depp in it. I have to say I prefer him in Pirates of the Caribbean.) Oh, today is also the first day of VK!!! I am headed to NYC on Friday! I am so excited, I am going on a major shopping spree and we are going to see Mary Poppins.
I am also hanging out wit my friends from school this is week, which is funny cuz according to my mom, I have no friends. Wasn't she surprised when we went to the bball game on Wnsday and she meet half of the school, who I happen to be friends, (I wonder if they still wanna be friends with me after meeting her.) I love you and all mama, but geez why do you have to say things like "I am so glad to see you have a friend!" I am not incapable of making friends, thank-you very much. Just because I don't invite them over all the time like McAri (sister), that doesn't mean I don't have them.
Anyway, so that is all I am doing this week and fixing up my essay on St. Augstine. My teacher said it was very well writen and could possibly be a finalist in the National History day project fair.
So, yeah that's all for now. I should have some interesting posts on NYC and going to my friend, Katyia's house. (She was adopted from the same orphanage as me and we have been friends forever.)
Have a nice Valentines (or Singles awareness) day everyone! <3
MX

2 comments:

matryoshka said...

Happy Valentines Day from Jupiter and me!!!! Have tons of fun in NYC...!!

Haleine said...

I prefer Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Carribean too. I hope you have a great vacation...