Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Crazy, Amazing, Weird, Strange and Just Plain Great Friends

Ahhh, my friends are so amazingly funny and incredible! I'm talking about Katyia in particular because I just came back from her house. (I still love you though Maya4Life!) What a day (well two days) we (me and McAri) have had with Katyia! I love hanging out with her because I feel like we know each other really well and we feel so comfortable around each other, all though we don't see each other that often. I don't know if it is because we are all Russian, but there is a connection thing going on... (oooo, Scary, lol!)


We all have nicknames between the three of us. They are basically just variations of our middle names which happen to be out Russian names. McAri is Vera, Katyia is Ekaterina, and I'm one of the following: Nadezhda, Nadia, Nastia, or Nezzie. It's usually Nezzie although I prefer Nadia or Nastia. It's funny cuz we are the only ones that call each other by our Russian names, it's refreshing. Well, McAri doesn't like the name Vera so we usually just call her Ari.


So, what did we do with Katyia? Good question, I don't really know. We just kinda hung out at her house and watched movies and talked. She also painted my nails this awesome purple/ green color. We did eventually go to the movies. We saw Coraline, it was soo weird but good at the same time. I don't understand how it could be so creepy and ad normal, yet it's a kids movie! Oh yeah, and today we went to our neighborhood Jokers! Fun for ages 1 to 92, but I think we we're a little old for that. I mean it was fun and it was out idea, but people looked at us strangely! (what's new?) I swear, if we saw anyone we knew there, they would have thought we were drunk! We weren't, don't worry. We we're just happy and way to hyper. I think it was all that candy we bought that Katyias's mom told us not to get. She was kinda Po'ed that we did. It was so worth it though!



We just have so much fun together, and it is really sad when we had to go home! But when we did get home, Maya called me. I haven't talked to her for awhile so it was nice to hear her voice again. I use to see her everyday last year cuz we went to the same school, so I am still adjusting to seeing her once a week, it is strange. Oh, oh, oh!!! OMG, E is talking (technically texting) me again. He was so ignoring me for the last month. It had something to do with Mp, but I don't know. I guess he is confused about how I feel about Mp, well that's what he told Ari. (Yes, he is talking to my sis on facebook and somehow she got his number, so they are texting as well. I am not amused. But at least I know she doesn't' like him, I hope she doesn't.) How I feel about Mp? Well, I feel that he has a been a BIG help in my school life, my life in general. Saying he is a mentor would be the best way to describe it.

That's all for now!

MX


P.S.
I love My friends!!!!

1 comment:

Haleine said...

My friends and I used to go to Chuck E. Cheese a lot when we were in high school. We used to get a lot of strange looks there too. Once, they wouldn't even let us in because two of us didn't have ids.