Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day Two of VK

Today, we cleaned. The. whole. entire. HOUSE. Actually, it's an apartment, but w/e. I also attempted to watch Harry Potter, but my DVD was being stupid, so that didn't last long.
I get to go to Katyis's house 2morow!! I can't wait to see her again. We don't see her a lot, but I did get to see her last month and she was my roommate at summer camp last year. She is so fun to hang out with; she is so funny and I feel really comfortable around her. I don't even know what we do at her house, but we always find something to do. I think a lot of it involves watching movies and talking about boys.
Also, on Wednesday I made plans with my Em, my other friend from school. We are going to see a movie then we are going to a bball game. (I don't really want to go to the game, but I have nothing else to do and there is also also a very good chance that MP will be there, not that I'm stalking him or anything. lol. Ya know, people still make fun of me for going on a "date" with him. Actually we had another "date" planned for the last bball game, but he tickets were sold out. Gosh, what am I going to do once basket ball is over? Well, there is always softball. He's the coach of the freshman team. He wants me to play. Ya, me, softball, no. In his dreams. I bet it is too...JK!)
Anyway, enough about my wicked nice theology teacher who is engaged and way older then me. I mean he is not really old, just old for a 14 (almost 15) year old like myself. By the way. saying that siting at a basket ball game with him was a date, was his all him. Just thought I'd throw that in for all of you are who are like" God, she's dating a teacher!" And he was just being nice since he knew I was having a hard time for all of all thinking: "Creeper!"
ANYWAY, done talking about him (for now...) Here is the lyrics to a song that I have named the song of my life:
Don't Let Me Get Me (Pink)
Never win first place,
I dont support the team
I cant take direction, and my socks are never clean
Teachers dated me, my parents hated me
I was always in a fight cuz I cant do nothin Right
Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I cant take the person starin back at meIm a hazard to myself
Dont let me get meIm my own worst enemy
Its bad when you annoy yourself
So irritating
Dont wanna be my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else

Yeah, well actually this is the song that Maya4Life used to describe me about a year ago. But I've changed since then, yet some parts of me haven't. (Like dating teachers, lol. AND winning first place, yeah that hasn't happened. Ever.)

MX

No comments: