Wednesday, February 18, 2009

B-Ball and a Movie

Today I went to the movies with Em. We saw He's Just Not that Into you. (Story of my life, right?) It was really funny; such a chick flick. This is the first time me and Em have hung out outside of school, and I think we really had a good time. She likes all the same movies, books, etc.. that I do. And she makes me laugh! (In a good way!) Then we went to the Bball game. We meet up wit ha bunch of other people there. It is soo good to have friends to sit with!

It was weird, tonight I actually felt like I fit in with these people. I also got really into the game. Usually I wouldn't pay attention to what was going on, but since Em plays Bball she was explaining everything to me. There were some intense plays. It was a close game, but my school was never in the lead and we lost 41 to 47. Oh well, it was fun anyway!

After the game we had to walk a little bit to meet Em's dad and it was fun because I love walking around downtown. It was snowing and was really pretty the way all the stores were lit up with Valentine hearts and decorations. I am so thankful to be living in such a beautiful city and to have such great friends!

:)
MX

No comments: