Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Me

Happy new year everyone! I hope this will be the first of many interesting (or not) post in 2009!
I can't believe that this year has gone by so fast, I feel like it was just yesterday that I was accepted to the school I am now at. And I can not believe that I have survived almost 4 months of high school, it is amazing!
I am so glad that it is a new year because that means a new start (for most things) Starting today I have decided to take Mp's advice and stay at this school and give it my best for the rest of the year. I mean, I didn't have a real chose about transferring schools because I was going to stay at this school weather I liked it or not. That is mainly because my mom has already payed my tuition. But I am going to accept (or try really, really, really hard to) that I am here at this school and I am not going anywhere.
Also this year I am going to try really hard to get back in shape. I am not over weight or anything, but I could look better in my bathing suit. And I really miss running, so I need to start doing that again.
Another big goal for '09 is to get my straight A status back. I mean, I am almost there. I have a's in everything besides science (C+/ B) and Math (gulp, still a D). I know I can do this, I just have to work really, really hard.
My final goal (rather dream) for 2009 is, well to get E to see me as I see him. I really, really like him and honestly I have no idea what I am doing. I guess I am just doing what feels right. I like him and I don't know what to do about it, because I don't he feels the same way.
Anyway, I am going to make 2009 my year. It is time to show the world who I really am and prove that there is more to me than meets the eye.
To a new year and (hopefully) a new me...
Happy New Year
MX

No comments: