Monday, January 26, 2009

The Dolphins of My Life

Today was better, in a way. I feel better, but those feelings are still there. They are just hidden, for now. I just need to try to look at the positives in life...

Like those people in my life who have made me smile when I am down. Like Mp, Maya4Life, and matryshka. Thank-you guys for just being there on those bad days. I appreciate it so much! Especially to you matryshka, thanks for the comments! They put a smile on my face. :)

Here is a prayer for all those who have helped me through the tough stuff

Guardian Angel, watch over those whose names you can read in my heart.Guard over them with every care and make their way easy and their labours fruitful.Dry their tears if they weep; sanctify their joys; raise their courage if they weaken; restore their hope if they lose heart, their health if they be ill,truth if they err,repentance if they fail.

Thank-you
MX

1 comment:

matryoshka said...

oh mimix, I needed that prayer just at this moment, too! Thank you!!

here's one for you: "Watch over thy child, oh Lord, as her days increase; bless and guide her whereever she may be. Strengthen her when she stands, comfort her when discouraged or sorrowful, raise her up if she falls, and in her heart may thy peace which passes all understanding abide all the days of her life."