Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back to School So Soon

I am so anxious for the end of vacation and the start of school. I am so not looking forward to math class, homework, and midterms.
*Sigh* Midterms. Something I wish had never been invented. I have never taken midterms, and I am not looking forward to taking them. What I have heard from upper class men about midterms makes me scared. I know they are probably over reacting, but I don't like tests and I don't do well on them. So the idea of a 50 question test that accounts for 20% of your grade, does not make me happy. Not one bit. There is only 17 more days till I have to take them!!! (Yes, I counted.)
I am just trying (very, very hard) to concentrate on the good things about going back to school. Honestly, I could not think of many good things about going back. I will have theology class and I will get to see Mp. I am also looking forward to see my few friends and E. Although he hasn't spoken, texted, emailed, etc me for like a week. Oh, well. He can't ignore me at school, I need help with my math HW. (Which happens to be due first period Monday morning, and I haven't even started it, Talk about procrastination!)
I always hate going back to school because I hate change and it takes m forever to get back into the swing of things. It is so annoying! And I also have to get use to going to bed at 9 and getting up at 5:30.
Well, that's really all I have to say right now. I was just trying to calm my anxiety. I think it helped... a little.
Till schools starts again...
MX

No comments: