Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back at School

So, here I am once again at the school library during my free period when I should probably attend to that unfinished homework due next block.

Oh, well. We started school again yesterday and it a was much easier transition than I thought it would be. I went to bed at about 8:30 the night before and surprisingly I was up at 5:30 and up and going ten minutes later. I amaze myself. School seemed to go by super fast yesterday and I had a high energy thing going on for awhile and went to bed at 9:00 after watching House.

Today is going okay, a little harder to get out of bed, but okay. Midterms are in two weeks and I plan to begin studying for then tomorrow. (Maybe even tonight) That gives me one more day to not feel anxious and stressed out!

Like I have said, I have no idea who reads this blog and no idea why you would be interested in my lame life. I wish I could fascinate all of you 2 people that read my blog with a love story or epic poem, but I can not because that is simply not my life. Well, I guess I could write an epic poem about my life, minus the epic. But my life is what it is: pretty good, but dull and sometimes frustrating, and I am really trying to accept that.

Today in theology class (lol, that is my favorite beginning to a sentence), Mp asked us us to write down three goals for the new year. You already know of my academic and personal goals, but he asked us also to have a moral goal. A goal that will help us become a better person. Mine was this: To accept things the way that they are (to accept things I can not change) and to me nicer to my mom/ sister.

This is the goal at the top of my list and this is a goal so easily accomplished day by day.

"Every blade of grass has an angel whispering to it to grow, grow."
(Quote from Theology class)

4EverandEver,
MX

1 comment:

matryoshka said...

I like the quote from theology class!! Hope your day today (whatever day you read this) is going great!