Thursday, January 29, 2009

At School

OMG!!! I know for sure that 2 people actually read my blog!!! Thank you guyz! Maya4Life would read my blog too, but her mom kind of banned her from the blogging world. It's a long story that I don't really want to retell. Anyway, I am at school right now. Hence the tittle of this post. And, yes I am using my only free period of the week to blog!!! Now that is what I call procrastination at it's best! I swear, facebook and blogger are the ultimate time consumers.


Not much going on today. I got in an debate with my new math teacher about his method on solving equations. His way is probably better, I just feel more comfortable doing things the way I learned them. He doesn't care, I have to do things his way. I also got info for my research paper. Now I just have to take notes on them...I hate taking notes. But that is the one thing they actually taught us how to do in middle school, how to take good notes and how to write a good lab report.


There is three more weeks till I go to NYC!!!! So excited! We are going to see Mary Poppins. I don't really care for the movie, but the musical is suppose to be better. After we get back from NYC we are going to see Sweeney Todd. One of my dad's old student teachers is playing Sweeney Todd. Oh and on Friday I am going to see A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum.


I swear I spend way to many Fridays at the theater, seeing movies and musicals. I also spend way to many Fridays with my mom. Which is weird, because we don't really get along all that great. I mean, when I was younger we did, but now we just don't get along. But we try really, really hard to not get in an argument when we spend time together. We have been hanging out together more often. I don't mind spending time with her, but I mean there is usually things I would rather be doing. I don't feel like we have anything in common anymore and I just find it harder to talk to her than it use to be.



Anyway, tomorrow is purple and gold day at our school. It is our spirit week this week in honor of Catholic Schools Week. So, we are allowed to wear our school colors (purple and gold) tomorrow instead of our uniforms. The thing is, I don't own any purple, gold or yellow clothing items. I have one purple top that is a halter top, which I highly doubt I am allowed to wear. Mp is not going to be happy if I don't have any school spirit tomorrow. He knows I would rather be at a different high school and that I don't own any purple or gold. ( I told him this at the basketball game.) But I said I would get something that is school colors or that says the school name on it, but I haven't. It wasn't really a promise, but I feel bad for saying I would do something but then I didn't do it. I also sort of, kinda, maybe want to show some school spirit. This school is starting to rub off on me. I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing, all I know is that it makes me even more confused about the whole transferring thing.

One last thing I have to say today: I really hate going to the same thing as my cousin. He is in my grade and on the football team. And who am I in the social scene? I am nobody. I hate how people are so astonished by the fact that me, the social outcast with no set clique, is related to the popular football player. Yeah, well I am and people need to get over that. And he doesn't treat me the same way he does if we are at a family party or something. He acts as if he is better than me. I know sometimes he is kidding, but geez it is still not funny. I am also being compared to him when it comes to school by my grandmother. I don't like being compared to people, it makes me feel bad. Also, his mother is obviously my aunt, but she also works at my sisters school. SO she has two people who tell her all about what is going on in my life. Which is none of her business, btw. (I never got along with her. It could be very obvious and scientifically proven that a table is wooden and she could tell me that, but I would still argue that the table was metal. She says black, I say white. It is part of my natural charm, lol)

Okay done venting about that. That's all for now in The Life and Times of MimiX, thanks for reading!

MX

No comments: