Thursday, January 22, 2009

Almost Done

I have about an hour before I can go home and nothing to study here, so I thought I'd attempt at a blog post...
I have taken 4 midterms: Math, was hard but I did my best. It doesn't matter how I did because I will either fail or get a D-. French, was harder than I thought it would be, but still easy. English, was easy but time consuming. And theology was easy. The essay about the Jewish salvation history took awhile but I know it by heart.
So, two more to go: science and history. The two hardest ones I will have to face. But two more and I am done!!!! I just have to get through a long night of studying and two horrible test...I think I can do it, I have made it thus far.
Oh, btw: it was Mp's birthday yesterday, and I forgot to say happy birthday to him when I was finished with his test. Now I feel guilty. So, I thought I'd just say it on my blog that no one reads: Happy Birthday Mp!! :)
I don't really have much to write. That is probably due to the fact I am written out because I have written five essay's today!
So,write again when I am free of midterms!
Peace out,
MX

No comments: