Thursday, January 29, 2009

Acceptance

This is a random and quick post, I know. Well, I have decided to but a sweat shirt with my school's logo on it. I have no idea what possessed me to do this, but I am going to us the money from my old math book (which I sold back to the book store at school) to by something that actually will say that I go o the school I go to. Actually, I do. And it was Mp. Is it at all possible for one person to change your whole perspective on something? Well, Mp has. I don't know how, but he has made me actually like and appreciate my school. I am actually happy (mostly) here. That is something that I never thought I would say, or write. (I won't say it, not aloud.) My life at school is no where near perfect, but it is satisfactory. If you read some of my first post, you will see that I HATED this school. Now, I have accepted it....maybe even stared to really like it...
Wow, that is never what I planed on, but yet this is what is happening.
Maybe I do belong here....
That still is a maybe, isn't it??

A very confused MX

No comments: