Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Confusion Is My Daily Status....

I just had a nice talk with Mp, about wanting to leave this school. My mother e-mailed him just to ask for some guidance, not to have him talk to me. (He decided to do that on his own because he said he cared about his students, including me.) He told me that I should stay at this school for a year and just look at it with a more oped mind. He also said that this was part of God's plan for me, even if I don't see that. Than we talked about Friends, family, etc... It was nice to have some on else opinion about if I should transfer schools. He also said I could talk to him I needed someone else to talk to. He reminds me so much of the other Mp...

The other Mp was my 5th grade teacher who quickly became my mentor and was always there for me. She died of pancreatic cancer the summer between 6th and 7th grade. I have never been able to have a good relationship with a teacher. But I really like Mp, he makes going to this school so much better. He says that I shouldn't stay here just because of him, but he is truly the only reason why I want to be here. He cares he; is going to be one of those people who is going to change the world for at least one teenager, if not many.

Anyway, my convo with him got me out of this daydream I have been in for the last week and back into reality. I need to start think very seriously about what I like about this school and what I don't. I need to just step back and look at this whole situation and possible understand it a little better. Mp says I should just stay here for the rest of the year and then see what happened, but I am thinking about beyond this year in to the next four years of high school. I feel that if I stay here at this school for the rest of the year, I will be trapped here for the next three years very unwillingly.

I guess for now I will have to take it one day at a time and just try to appreciate and accept all that this school has to offer...

Till I can figure out my life,

Mx

No comments: