Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TAG

I've been tagged matryoshka!




Rules:. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules. 2. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself. 3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post with their links. 4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Random Things About Moi!!!



1. I sleep with a teddy bear named kyle and a Russian shawl that matryoshka gave me. I got the teddy bear in the hospital.



2. I LOVE sushi



3. I know how to say pineapple in 6 different languages



4. I am a night owl, I want to stay up until midnight even if I am tired and I have to get up at 5:30 the next day.



5. I am addicted to face book and flair



6. I have been pushed down the school hallway in a trash can during class. I have also been pushed around in a shopping cart in the middle of a street


7. I Like to walk around the city at night singing Out Tonight (from RENT) with Maya4Life



I don't know anybody to tag.... Every one that I know has blog has already been tagged!


Yepppp, I'm bored.


Later...


MX

P.S. I got an 83 on my math test!! :0

No comments: