Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Want To Change The World

I want to change the world. I want to make a difference. This is a new life goal of mine: I want to make a difference in someones my life. My bffl says I have already made a difference in her life, but I want to make a life changing difference in someones life that needs my help. I don't know how, when, who or why; I just feel that this is something I need to do do before I die.

I have been through some crap in my life and I know people who have been through so much more. And also in my life I have felt alone, misunderstood and meaningless, and trust me it is not fun. I was talking with my friend about how much better this world could be if people took the time to help and understand young people of these times. We are the people of the future and if we are all just a bunch of drug addicts and alcholics, the future is not going to be to bright. But if people took the time to help and support us through the hard stuff in our lives we would not resort to things like drugs and suicide.

There are some people in this world that have devoted there lives to helping teenagers who are struggling. I want to be one of these people to make a diffrence. I have been there, done that and I now how hard it can be when you feel alone and scared. I want to show some kid out there, someday, that they are not alone and that their life is meaningful...And important.

This is how I will strive to change the world...

MX

No comments: