Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am Thankful

I am thankful...


I am thankful for my family.


I am thankful for my friends. (Especially Maya4Life!)


I am thankful for my teachers.


I am thankful for my health.


I am thankful for all the opportunities I have in my life.


I am thankful for being adopted.


I am thankful for my math tutors.


I am thankful for my talents.


I am thankful for my dads girl friend and my mom's boy friend.


I am thankful for the things I have experienced in my life.


I am thankful for my freedom.


I am thankful for my home.


I am thankful for Love.


I am thankful for all those who care.


I am thankful for my school (although I am not thrilled about being here).


I am thankful for all those who have helped me in my life.


I am thankful for those who have changed the world.


I am thankful for our president. (Obama, that is)


I am thankful for all the things I have every been given in my life.


I am thankful for music.


I am thankful for my family and freinds above all. They are the ones that makes life so much easier and worth while.


Happy Thanksgiving All!!!!

No comments: