Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More Theology Class

I ent 0n the retreat with some of the freshman class. It was a great experience in my opinion. We are required to go on this retreat to graduate, so might as well make the best of it. At first I was not so pleased about having to go because I wasn't going with my class and MP, so I was pretty PO'ed about that. then MP was talking to me on Friday after school, asking about me being adopted and having my parents being divorced. Then the conversation come to the subject of he retreat (which we were talking about in the first place) and he asked me if I wanted him to come on the retreat since I didn't know anyone going. I was very pleased with this idea, so I said yes and he ended up going with me to the retreat instead of to a doctors appointment. I thought that was a very nice thing for him to do. I felt so much less out of place when he was there.

Hey guess what??? My grades in science and math are coming back up!! I finally feeling like the old me again, the hard working-need to do my work me. I don't know what was going on, but I just kind of lost my motivation to do well. I think now that I have some friends,

and because I don't feel so stressed about my school work and because I am really enjoying drama, that I have got it back where it needs to be. I just need to keep it up....

So, school isn't really stressing me out right now, but the fact that the auditions for the district music festival are on Monday, and I don't even know the song is stressing me out! I really need to learn how to prepare for these kind of things ahead of time...And I need to stop leaving my script on the stage at drama. I lost my actually book-like script, so I got a photo copy, and I lost that too!! Gotta stop doing that....

Anyway, not much else to write about right now. I'm sure there will be after theology class, something funny or really confusing happens during that class. I mean yesterday MP, told me he needed to talk to me in the hall, and I thought I was in trouble. (I usually am when a teacher needs to talk to me) But he just asked my opinion on how he treated this kid who was acting up during class the other day. I have know Idea why. I asked him after class whyhe asked me that and he said he just valued my opinion. What does that mean? A teacher has ever said that to me before....

MX

No comments: