Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A DAY OF SELF DISCOVERY

Last night and today I have learned a lot about myself and my family...


Let me just start with telling you that deal with some emotional difficulties sometimes. I get anxious and stressed way to easily and sometimes I have to deal with depression. Not like I'm suicidal or anything, but I just have random outburst of feelings of sadness, loneliness, and confused sacredness and anxiety. I guess these feelings never go away, they are just hidden deep within me and when I don't have the strength to hide then from the world I break down and they all come rushing out like the Nile river. So, yesterday I was felt like I could not ignore these feelings anymore and I was mad about it. Mad at the world for no reason. And then my mom asked me if i was okay and so I told her how I started crying and i told her how I was feeling. She helped me feel better and deal with these feelings and told me she is seeing about a councilor for me. This was a major break through in our mother daughter relationship. I had always been very close to my mom when I was younger, but then I when I entered middle school I just hated her and could never talk to her about anything. Yesterday was the first time I felt like I could talk to my mother and feel close to her since 5th grade. I am so incredibility grateful I did.


Today was the first time I felt close to my grandmother in...forever. I have always seen her a s a woman that is always nagging at me for one thing or another. But today was grandparents day and she followed me in my classes today. That made me realize that she was interested in my life and she care what was happening in it. The whole experience I think made me appreciate her even more.


I wish to leave you with one last thought. Yesterday Maya4Life, my BFFL, (LOL, my mom didn't know what that was and I had to explain it to here.) asked me what my favorite word is. After thinking about this all night I think that my favorite word is LOVE. It is something that makes up this world. Just think about the world would be like with no love! I think it is would be pretty grim. You have to Love to Live and Live to Love and that is my theory for happiness and a life lived to the fullest. "Don't pity the dead, pity the living. The ones that live without love" Because they are the ones who will have a sad and lonely life. "Give into Love, or live in fear" Because to live in a world with no love is something to fear. Love yourself, love your friends, love your family because without love the world would stop spinning.

LIVE LAUGH LOVE!!

MX

P.S.

Quotes from Harry Potter and Deathly Hollows and RENT

1 comment:

matryoshka said...

Oh MimiX, I am so glad to hear you had that positive experience today!! Know you are loved from this corner of the world too!!