Friday, September 5, 2008

SURVIVING HISH SCHOOL

I HAVE ACTUALLY SURVIVED MY FIRST WEEK OF HIGH SCHOOL! :0 :O I have no IDEA how I did it at all. I thought I would have already had a mental break down or at least a detention. But the only trouble I've gotten into is people telling me that my collar botton is the only one that can be unbottoned. Shocker. I guess it wasn't totally horrible. I mean, I guess I have at least one friend and I already have straight A's. How did that happen, ALREADY? Well, I guess we have had at least 2 quizzes in each class. Thats what you get for taking all honors your freshman year. I am just so glad it is Friday and I can ACTUALLY wear what I want. It is amazing. I'm serious after wearing the same uniorm everyday, you can't wait to burn it! I don't know how I am going to be able to deal with that all 4yrs! At least I don't have to pick out my outfits in the morning. I just still don't understand about going to this school. I don't like it, but I don't think I'm gunna die from it either. Is this were I am suppose to be? It's what my heart is telling me to do, but then agian my heart is one screwed up organ. I am not sure were I am suppose to be, or what I want. Maybe I will be able to figure it out, but how. Life is just so full of questions ad not enogh awsners. TGIF!!!
Peace,

MX

No comments: