Friday, September 19, 2008

SURVING HS, THIRD WEEK

So I have ended my third week of high school! And with no detention! I am very proud of myself for that and the fact that I actually have people to sit with at lunch.

I am still not sure about how I feel being at this school. I love the theology and religion so much, but a lot of the other aspects of this school I hate with a passion. So I don't even know if I like it here or if I hate it. It is so confusing. I wish there was just a letter you got in the mail or something telling you exactly where you should be in your life. But unfortunately, there isn't so we have to just figure out these things for our selves. But I am not sure how to figure out this dilemma especially since I am torn between my heart and my religion. Shouldn't those two things work hand in hand? For the religious out look on everything, I want to stay at this school, but my heart is still telling me I don't belong. I mean the education, the mission, and the theology at this school is good, but I fell like there is something missing other than my social life. I have no idea what that is. I don't know a lot of things right now. I do't know what I want or how I am even feeling. I just wish with my whole heart that I could figure out everything in my life that has a question mark after it. All in good time I suppose. I guess I've gotta take it one step at a time....

I'm goin' to bed.

Peace out to all readers,

MX

No comments: