Monday, September 22, 2008

STRESSFUL DAY

Do you ever just want to scream, or cry? Yeah, that was my day today. I have no idea why, but every seemed harder than it should have been. It was just very stressful for some unknown reason. The work load wasn't even that hard. I guess everyone has those days...

I did audition for the play today. It went well, but I could have been better. I can always do better, or at least that's what I belive like all the time. I dn't know why. I guess you could say I am an over achiver, at leas I was in middle school. It jsut seems to dang hard here!!!!!!!! I feel way to stressed today. Every thing is so complicated. I don't wnat to come off like life is crap and I have the hardest life ever, but it just feels like that sometimes, although it is not entierly true. have no consentration for anything today, which makes math homework impossible. I have yet to do any homework. Which is not going to make my wicked hard teaches pretty PO'ed. Oh, well none of them like me anyway. Well, MP does. His class was the only none stressful part of my day.I am really tired today, and I think that is the source of all this streddfulness. I really need to get more sleep, which is kinda hard because I never have time to sleep. TO MUCH to do and worry about right now. I am so close to a freaking mental break down here! I am sick of my life, and I don't know how much more crap I can take. I am tryng so hard to do my best and make verything work, but isn't doing anything. I don't know how much more I can take.....

MXStressedToTheMAX

No comments: