Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PICTURE DAY

Yes, today is the dreaded picture day. I just had mine done and the lady made me do this wicked weird full body pose. Hopefully it doesn't look to stupid. I am not buying any pictures this year so, it only really matters if the head shot for the yearbook looks good. I think it will turn out okay. I mean my hair looked good enough and I don't think I was doing that nerdy smile of mine that shows my bad teeth which desperately need braces. At least I don't have to worry about how my cloths looked cuz I was wearing our stupid uniform. Ya know, my sisters school had a dress down day on their picture day.

Anyway, I have gone from straight A's to failing two quizzes. Yes, I failed both my first math AND my science quizzes. And progress reports come out in 2 weeks! I know, it is only the first quizzes, but they can really bring down your grade here. At least I go a B on the math quiz I had today and I feel good about the french and English quiz I had on Friday. I rally hope I did okay. I have never failed a quiz before. I have never failed anything before! If this had happened in middle school I would have been freaking out. But I am not to worried about it at the moment, which is weird cuz I need to do my best in high school. At least I'm trying...

Going to take another quiz,

MX

No comments: