Monday, September 15, 2008

NO SCHOOL!

One good thing about catholic school: we have a lot more days when we don't have to go to school and public school does. I mean we have no school on all the Holy and saint days. We don't have school today because it is the states religious school confrence or something. And guess what I had to do today? Homework! What a fun day off! Why do I have so much HW? I don't get it. I mean it never helps me understand anything any better! Oh well, again that's what you get for taking all honors, MX. Goodness, why did I do that? I REALLY don't know. I don't like HW. I Like music. I know that's random, but I am listening to iTunes right now. I think I would go crazy without music. It is such a HUGE part of my life. I mean, I am a singer. I love to sing, it is just an amazing feeling being up on stage preforming, or even just singing in the shower. Sing is an escape from the rest of this confusing world, the same as listening to music or writing is. It is my self expression. Heck, music makes me who I am. Or some of what makes me who I am. Now what's the rest?...

Till I have more to write,

MX

No comments: