Thursday, August 28, 2008

BACK IN ACTION

Hey people! I'm back after not even 3 hours! WOW! I guess I have nothing better to do. I have no homework, so all I have to do is watch TV and only a rerun of Nanny 911 is on. And ya know Myspace gets pretty boring after like a year... I just feel kinda anxious and when I'm anxious I write. I don't even know why I am anxious. I think it's just because I'm bored and depressed that I have to start school SO soon, like next Tuesday soon! At least I didn't have to start today like my sister, McAri. She's my twin.


SO, who is MX? I mean probably all of you who are cool enough to read this blog know my true identity, but who am I really beyond my name and interest? I don't even know who I am or who I want to be. I guess I am on a journey to find myself in this vey confusing and stressul world I live in. I hope you can understand this and how this is important for any young woman to do as they are in their high school years. And you know what? The school in which you are attending should help you on this increadbley important journey. I do not feel as if my school is doing that. That is one of the big reasons I hate the fact that I am going there. I feel as if every one is different and unique in their own way and so there for meaning that the journey and discovery of who they really are should be as unique and different as they are. I feel that at my school they are trying to make us all experince the same journey and become the some person in the terms of belifs and ideals. Maybe this is not all together true, but that is just simply how I feel. I think that I need to be at a school that has more respect for individuality. I am not saying my school dose not recognize individuals for who they are, I am just saying they do no recognize it enough for my liking. I am desperately trying to figure exactly who I am and what I was put on this earth to do, and I hope that my school and their beliefs will not stop me from doing just that. I just wish I could be at a place where I could fully flourish into who I was meant to be without having the schools beliefs and lack of respect for individuals stop me from becoming the the true me.

More later. Peace.

MX

No comments: